Friday, June 3, 2011

So Much to Celebrate!

It is finally time for a much overdue update .... we have been very busy with birthdays, a graduation, anniversaries, and a new baby in the family!  At the end of March I went to Kamloops to help with my oldest daughter's (Michelle) baby shower.  We had a wonderful time with friends & family gathering to celebrate the impending birth of her little girl, her husband's (Corey) birthday, as well as a housewarming for their new home.  What a weekend!!  I had the opportunity to return to Kamloops a few weeks later to help prepare for Stella Irene's arrival on May 9, 2011.  My youngest daughter, Maya, turned 11 years old on May 11 and my mom, Dorothy, celebrated a birthday on May 12!  Michelle and Corey had their 1st wedding anniversary on May 23 and my sister & her husband (Leanne & Brent) had their 21st wedding anniversary on May 26.  May 29, my daughter, Taylor, graduated from the Global Make-up and Special Effects program at Blanche MacDonald & will be marking her 19th birthday on June 5th with a night out on the town with her friends.  My grandson, Evan, will be turning 1 on June 11th and we are busy planning another party!  This is what I live for - I am so blessed to have soooo much to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment