Thursday, March 3, 2011

Never compromise on STYLE!

I have been working on putting together a couple of tutorials with projects that I hope will help some brides make their tables sparkle, without costing them a fortune. I dream of ways of creating weddings that are unique and beautiful … that will leave a memory for you and your guests that will last a lifetime.  I know that it absolutely is NOT necessary to compromise on style … that whatever your budget,  you CAN have that “Special Day”.

Unfortunately, there are many aspects of a wedding where you have very little control over the costs … but when it comes to décor … I promise you, that there are ways to bring your vision to life without putting you in debt forever.  By my way of thinking, even if you are fortunate enough to have an unlimited budget  – why spend it all … if you can have the wedding of your dreams and still have money left over for the honeymoon or to put a down payment on the rest of your life … why wouldn’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment